Managing Director – Principal Financial Adviser
Sarah is Managing Director of Henry Financial Group Pty Ltd.
Sarah has been an integral part of this firm for over ten years and in 2015 increased her ownership in the business to become the principal shareholder. At that time Sarah, then 36, also assumed the Managing Director role.
Sarah has over 15 years™ experience in the financial planning industry.
Henry Financial Group Pty Ltd is a boutique firm focused on the delivery of tailored financial strategies to over 110 clients. The business is growing fast.
Sarah feels passionately about, and has a strong commitment to, AMP™s Pro Bono initiative. Through the Cancer Council, Sarah assists cancer sufferers during their convalescence and inability to work. As the Managing Director, she provides practical financial and business advice, claims for insurance, and debt management.
Sarah holds a Master of Financial Planning, Graduate Diploma in Finance, and a Diploma of Financial Planning.
Sarah also holds the following accreditations:
- Comprehensive Authority as an Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Ltd;
- Adviser in the areas of ASX listed securities and Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF);
- SMSF Association Specialist SMSF Adviser;
- SMSF Association (Formerly SPAA) membership;
- Accredited Aged Care ProfessionalTM; and
- AFA (Association of Financial Advisers) membership.
Sarah is currently working towards the internationally recognised designation of Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP)â„¢.
Sarah and her family live in the western suburbs of Brisbane.